Friday, July 20, 2012

HMMMMMM....

This is a blog I wrote on another site dated January 25, 2010...to see original blog, visit http://shine.yahoo.com/shine/hmmmm-575347.html

HMMMM....

I spent a little while trying to come up with what can I actually write as my first blog..and this one thing keeps coming to mind...MEN!!! I can go on and on and on about this topic...number one, I just absolutely LOVE them! I believe they are one of God's greatest creation! and number two, i guess i'm at a place where I actually WANT a BF! I feel like I'm at a good place in my life where I would be ready for one. I use to spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong with me! Now I know, there is nothing wrong with me, per se...but there is a reason for my singleness! Maybe, there are some things God wants me to accomplish first...maybe there are still more things I need to learn about myself before I'm forced to deal with someone elses self...or maybe its not me at all, its him (where ever he is) that isn't ready! But after all that thinking, I always come back to God knows whats best!..and I rest in that. I don't hate being single...the grass isn't always greener on the married side of life either! There are pros and cons to both. But I'm really enjoying my singleness..the independence..the coming and going as I please...the not having to answer to another human being...I LOVE it! But I would be lying to myself if I were to say that I didn't want to experience the other side either. Once of my homegirls recently told me that this (refering to my new job) could be a sign of better things to come! And quite honestly, she was right! I've had a lot of new things happen in just the first 25 days of this year! The meeting of a potential BF just hasn't happened yet. So I'm still waiting Lord! LOL!! But in the meantime, I'm alright with being single and ready to mingle!

No comments: